Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cayle's 2nd cousin ..... and....Race tomorrow

My cousin Jodi who lives in Highlands Ranch, CO, and her mom came out to visit us today and are spending the next couple of nights with us. Jodi and her husband Luke have a 9 mo. old son, Nathan, who came along to hang out with his 2nd cousin, Cayle. At this point, I'm not sure you would call it hanging out so much since Cayle doesn't really get around that well. Although Nathan did try to pull his hair a couple times.... Nice gesture towards friendship I guess.... :) Below is a picture of Nathan cleaning the carpet for us.... Thanks Nathan!

2nd race of the season tomorrow in Eagle Ranch. I don't usually pre-ride the course, but decided to today. Happy I did so, just so I know a few of the turns. I think I should be able to get a top 10 as long as everything goes ok equipment wise. It's not the best course for me, but should be fine. Starts out with an 8 minute climb on a dirt road, then dirt road back down, into a singletrack rhythm section, out into a power false flat back to the finish/2nd lap. The 2nd lap is exactly the same as the first with a granny gear climb at the beginning of it. Hope all goes well, and I can get back to back good results and more points for Mountain Peddler in the series.

No comments: