Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, May 15, 2010

First time (this year)......

I went on a ride without a rain jacket. And.... yep, you guessed it. It rained! I should have known better, it had been raining for the last 24 hours, but then got all nice and sunny, and the weather station said it was supposed to stay that way for the next 5 hours. I suited up in my new Cycling House kit (thanks Pops!) to head out for a 2-3 hour ride. The plan was to head up to Adams Rib Ranch above Eagle for a nice interval session. I did get up there, and while I was there it was nice and sunny, and rainy and cloudy everywhere else. I could see the storms all around me but was avoiding them somehow. Anyway, headed home, and about 10 minutes from home hit a wall of water! Luckily I was close enough that I didn't get too cold.
Natalie and I both did Saturday school this morning. Got a lot of work done, and in the meantime made a nice $75.00 a piece. At 10 we were done and headed home. We next got off the couch at about 4 o'clock.... just enjoying our time, drifting in and out of sleep while watching a Planet Earth marathon. What a great show! The narrators voice is so relaxing, it was hard not to fall asleep. Nice relaxing day with my baby, and my baby's momma. :)

70 and sunny tomorrow, looking forward to that and the Tour of California!

No comments: