Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Years Day Bike Ride with Torrelina

Torrelina and I headed out about 1130 this morning to blue skies and sunshine and temps around 20. We headed up the canyon up above the Gypsum Mine and climbed a snow covered dirt road for about an hour, then turned around and headed home. Once back at Torrelinas we reminisced about good times while having a couple of drinks. Great ride, nice day, good beginning to 0'10.



Nice over head view of the town of Gypsum, taken from above town toward the mine.




In the picture above, if you look out to the left, you can see a couple houses out to the edge of the town. If you blow up the picture you can see a blue house. Ours is the house to the right of and behind that blue house. Helps you get an idea of where our house is in relation to the rest of the town.Today I got to use my new equipment from REI and from Natalie for Christmas. In the top picture I have on my new GoLite Wisp wind jacket, and in this bottom picture, you can see my new lime green Camelbak Mule. Both worked excellently! Hope your first day of 0'10 was fantastic as well!

No comments: