Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, December 24, 2009

AMAZING!!!

Today Nat and I went snowshoeing for about an hour. Fresh powder, blue skies, and beautiful sunshine! Temp was about 14 degrees, but with the sun, I would have felt comfy in just a long sleeve shirt. It felt pretty warm. On our way back to the car, a huge bird soared overhead. I looked up and saw a bright white head. Bald eagles are very prevalent out here, (eagle county) so not a huge surprise, and this is the 2nd time I have seen one out here, but this eagle soaring through the crystal blue skies was an amazing sight. It's head was so clear and white, making it unmistakeably a bald eagle. After getting back in the car we decided to drive up the road a bit and saw the eagle sitting in the top of the tree. Amazing sight! Beautiful day, beautiful bird, beautiful wife, what more can I ask for? Christmas Break has been wonderful so far!

No comments: