Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, May 10, 2009

SPLAT!

So this evening I was taking the dogs out to go potty. They were done, and ready to go back in when I look over the hill behind the house and see a group of about 6-7 geese flying super low to the ground.... (maybe like 20 ft or less off the ground) It was really cool, and I could hear their wings flapping. I told Rusty to look up at them, and when he did he and Wrigley started barking at them. Well......., it must've scared them or something, cause all of a sudden I heard sh*t start hitting the house, and also my head and face. I didn't really put 2 and 2 together until I looked at the house, and there were large brown splatters of poo all over the door frame and the siding. I almost threw up a little bit in my mouth, knowing that I had goose poo on my upper lip and forehead! Natalie thought it was hilarious! and I don't think the dogs even noticed... Well anyway, here's to hoping that doesn't happen again! :)

No comments: