Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, May 23, 2009

PUB CRAWL 2009

Pub Crawl 2009. For any cycling fan it was truly a sight to behold. Small town, lots of fun on bicycles. Several hundred people turned out, and some pretty cool bikes. Awesome event for Eagle, CO. Only thing I ever seen like it was the Tour De Fat in Ft. Collins, and that was just tons larger. But for a small town like Eagle, this was truly amazing!

The lovely Mrs. Brummer posing for a pic on my shoulder..... she must have been so embarrased..... :)
These are our neighbors Mike and Emily. They live in a townhome just down the street. We lent them a couple of bikes, so they could join us on the crawl. Here they are dressed to the nines in true trashy 80's style.... Mike wore those glasses all night, not sure how, but he swore they actually gave him better vision......
All the bikes laying on the ground outside the Dusty Boot in Eagle, CO. This is where Natalie works a couple days a week. Truly a beautiful sight with all the bikes! Showing the true Hippy Spirit. This bike was pretty awesome!! Lots o' color!

Natalie and I and Mike and Emily at Broadway Grill in Eagle. By this time I was getting chilly and had to put on some long sleeves!

The infamous Jeffie also joined us on this little escapade of ours. This pic is in front of Grand Avenue Grill. We left here early to go grab a good seat and a bite to eat at the Dusty Boot.

Got the tan lines going on already this year again.... Ok, I know.... my shorts may be a little long, but whatcha gonna do???? Earlier in the day, these shorts were actually my favorite pair of jeans, but hey, when you need an outfit, I guess ya need and outfit...... Now I kind of miss them I guess.....Another pic of the lovely Natalie and I at Yeti's Grind Coffee Shop. This is where the Pub Crawl began. I think at this point we were still unaware of the madness that was about to take place that would be known as Eagle Pub Crawl 2009. Thanks to all the pubs that made this possible, and to the town of Eagle for sponsoring this event. We'll be back next year!




























No comments: