Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm that mom...

Never thought I'd say it, but I'm "that" mom. 

Cayle starts preschool tomorrow - his first day of school! His day goes from 8 am - 1 pm, so he eats lunch at school. 

Here's how I know I'm "that" mom:  Tomorrow's lunch menu is hot dogs. I'm worried they won't cut it up in to small pieces for him so he doesn't choke. I mean, he's just 4! But seriously, like they walk around and cut food for each child???? Likely not. 

Another way I know I'm "that" mom...I'm home on maternity leave and have plenty of time to troll Facebook and see all the back-to-school pictures folks are posting. So I got sentimental. And googled some things. And ended up with this:

And I have papers and supplies out to make the same thing for Lindy and Kyler. 

I am definitely "that" mom...

No comments: