Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Maternity Pics Baby #3

We had maternity pics taken when I was pregnant with Cayle.  And then we didn't have any taken when I was pregnant with Lindy (no clue why??? - middle child thing???).  I decided it would be nice to have some family pics taken while I was pregnant with #3, especially with how excited Cayle and Lindy have been about the baby's arrival.

Cayle seems to understand there is a new baby coming, that if it's a boy he will share rooms with him, that the baby has lots of stuff (8,000 items Cayle claims...).  Lindy loves to kiss my belly and touch my belly, but I'm not sure she really understands the impact of a new baby.

Regardless, they both look super-cute with my belly...

MATERNITY PICS (just a few of the 400+).  Photos were taken by Alicia Schuette.

Less than 2 weeks to go :)  

No comments: