Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Counting down...

Tomorrow will be exactly 1 week till moving day. We are making the most of the time we have left. Doing lots of packing, but still trying to find time for fun with friends. Last night I went to Bonfire Brewery with the guys. I rode my bike over, I love riding my bike to the brewery! It was a great time. Relaxing and played a bunch of football with Justin, who's a ton of fun to play with!

Tonight, Natalie headed out to have a few drinks and watch a movie with Alana. There was a showing for the house after dinner, so I took Cayle for a bike ride, and we made a pit stop by the park. He and Lindy play so well together! I love it!

This morning Cayle picked some beets and carrots from the garden. He really enjoys checking out the garden with me.

 

No comments: