Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Priority shift :)

Today is the first time since Nick and I have been together that we haven't hosted a Super Bowl party. Nick and I really enjoy everything about the Super Bowl - lots of yummy food, football, the commercials, and the halftime show.

Last weekend we realized we hadn't planned a party yet and were kinda hoping someone else had. Lo and behold there was an invite to a party waiting for us on Facebook. This turns out to be quite a blessing since we've had two sick kids all weekend long.

Both Cayle and Lindy have a bad cough and are not eating or sleeping regularly. So I sent Nick on to the party and I'm home with the kids. Cayle and I sat down in the chair to watch some pre-game activities and he fell asleep while I was chatting...

No comments: