Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Friends

Work hasn't been off to the greatest start this year.  I have a new schedule of classes to teach, all three grade levels of students (6-8), and lots of drama with regard to being a mentor and the athletic director.  So, a number of days have ended with me in tears, and wondering how long I can handle the stresses.  Friday was one of those such days. 

When we left Springfield, one of the hardest parts of the move was the realization of how far away we were from our awesome friends.  Friends like those don't come along every day!  But I'm thankful for my new friends I've made out here in Eagle County.  One of those friends came over for the Oktoberfest party Friday night and brought me an awesome mum plant.  After listening to my whine-fest on Friday she said she thought I needed it.  I'm so thankful for friends :) And also thankful for weekends that help you forget how the previous day's work...

No comments: