Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

a cow and an elephant

This was Cayle's first year to actually maybe participate in Halloween.  I purchased him a cow outfit a few weeks back, only to have him wake up the next morning and tell me "Cayle not like cows."  This was crazy news to me because the first animal he learned at about age 1 (give or take???) was a cow.  He used to moooo forever.  And since then he's loved cows.  So, I guess it makes sense that when I commit to making him a cow for Halloween, he turns on the poor things.  But, once it's bought online, that's what we're being!  And little Lindy Leighn...no choice for her!  Costco had some cute costumes, and I thought the elephant would be best for her.  Here's my cute animals :)
Cayle didn't want Lindy to sit by him...for good reason!  Approximately three seconds after this photo was taken, she projectile vomited all over him.  It.  Was.  Hilarious. 

No comments: