Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank You!!!!

 I have to say... I am looking forward to going to school tomorrow!  I am so excited to go to school and teach health/nutrition, media productions, and debate! I am so pumped! I can't remember the last time I have been this excited to go work with the students! I love my new job, and love my life SO much right now. I get to hang out at home with my baby boy for the first half of each day, then go to school and teach subjects that I love teaching, and are tons of fun!!! My time in the mornings with Cayle is so precious to me, and we have so much fun, it's just a bonus that when I have to drop him off at the sitter, I get to go to school and teach subjects that are super fun and interesting!!!!!

How have I gotten so lucky??? I really owe it all to my fantastic best friend in the whole world... my wife! Thank you so much Natalie for working harder and taking on more responsibility (teacher, mentor, and athletic director) to help support our family so that I can live my dream of being a stay at home dad, and only working part time teaching classes that are so much fun to teach.

To the mother of our amazing son and to my lovely bride of 3 years 3 months and 4 days. THANK YOU! I am so appreciative of this opportunity!

No comments: