Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

It was such an awesome day yesterday for Mothers Day. I took Natalie and Cayle to Paradigms for mothers day brunch! It was fantastic. I had Cinnamon French Toast with Blueberry Cream Cheese (I don't even like French Toast) and it was fantastic! Natalie had an omelet with Feta, Spinach, and Tomotoes, with a Bellini to drink. We tried to drink the place dry of coffee I think. We were able to sit outside in the sun and just hang out and relax. It was super nice! Cayle seemed to enjoy his fried potatoes, and he offered me some of his eggs and bacon... :) Each breakfast came with a little serving of granola and yogurt. It was so much fun hanging with my beautiful wife and son in our gorgeous little mountain town.
After brunch we went to Lowe's and picked up some garden seed and spent the afternoon planting our first garden ever! Can't wait to learn new gardening skills!

No comments: