Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dates!

Lots of fun planned for this weekend - can't wait!
We have our 3rd anniversary coming up on Tuesday, so Nick and I planned some fun events for each other this weekend.
We are going to dinner tomorrow night at Pastatively, an amazing, local little Italian joint in Eagle. Mary is going to watch Cayle. Then Saturday morning, I'm getting a massage. Oh how I love massages! I haven't had one in years, so I'm really looking forward to it!
On Sunday, we are heading to Denver after church. We're going to see the Cards play the Rockies (go Rockies!). Then, we'll be staying at a hotel with an indoor pool! And free breakfast! Cayle will love that! (Many thanks to my sis for being the internet troll that she is and finding us a great deal on the hotel!) Monday we plan to go to the Denver zoo. Yay for zoo admission discount coupons from Wendy's!
Now, I know some of you are wondering, who's going to take care of the dogs? No worries everyone...it's all under control. One of Nick's students lives a few doors down from us and she is going to stop by the house Sunday and Monday to take care of Wrigley and Rusty. We're going to use this weekend as a sort of "try-out" for our summer vacation...see if this girl can handle the dogs and watering the garden for our trip back to IL in July. Sophie will be staying with our friend Mary Sunday night. (Yes, the same Mary who is babysitting Cayle so that Nick and I can go out to eat!)

No comments: