Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Clue

Natalie is out of town for a couple days for a conference in Denver. I get to stay home with Cayle! It hasn't been bad at all, there is just a lot of things to do when you consider, riding, getting him home, and playing with him, dinner for him, dinner for me, clean up his stuff from the day, put my stuff away, get his stuff ready for tomorrow, get my stuff ready for tomorrow, get mine and his lunches packed, play with him when he wants, among other things.... Luckily, thanks to my wonderful wife, who keeps our family functioning on a regular basis, everything is pretty easy to take care of based on the routines she has worked out for us. It's just at these times that I wonder how single moms with multiple kids get everything done, and still get time for themselves..... not sure how that happens......

No comments: