Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blah


Sick... I rarely get sick, and working with children all the time, that is surprising to a lot of people. I attribute it to my super human powers.... or just eating healthy and drinking lots of water. I started to notice I was getting sick earlier this week, kind of a head cold. I went to school yesterday morning for CSAP testing, but left after that, and took today (Friday) off as well.

It is a beautiful day today, but feeling like I am it's a bit more difficult to enjoy the sunshine (only a bit more difficult....) I headed to the gym to spend some quality time in the hot tub and sauna. It felt so wonderful for my congested head. After I got home the dogs were out in the back yard, so I headed out to the deck and for some topless sun tanning. The sun felt amazing!

Crazy finish to the Michigan/Ohio State game, hopefully the Illini can pull out a much needed win today vs. Wisconsin.

No comments: