Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random

Driving down Glenwood Canyon today we spotted out the car window several big horn sheep! WOW!, what majestic creatures! It never gets old seeing them. This was the first sighting for me this year. Natalie saw them one other time. There was one HUGE ram, and some other females with him. It is so cool seeing the sheep when you get the opportunity.

My baby brother Michael had another phenomenal soccer season to finish his senior year in style. He didn't score as many goals this season, but had a more balanced attack leading the team in assists and goals, finishing with 30 goals, 20 assists. Once again the team lost to the ever powerful Waterloo-Gibault in the sectionals. Michael made the all-sectional team as one of the most outstanding players. Great Work Michael! Enjoy the rest of your senior year!

Woke up this morning, and Natalie's back was hurting pretty bad, and she was telling me how hungry she was. Trying my best to take care of her, I headed downstairs to make her an English muffin with some butta and jelly. When I got downstairs, I bent down to pick up the dogs water bowl to fill it with water, and upon standing up, I smashed the top of my head into the bottom of the shelve above the kitchen cabinets. I instantly fell to the ground and clutched the top of my head only to find out that I had a hole in my head that was gushing blood!!!! Got some paper towels to stop the bleeding and headed upstairs (slowly and dizzily) to let Natalie know what had happened. Long story short.... decided against stitches, and Natalie got me cleaned up and took awesome care of me this morning! Funny how things work out sometimes, I was taking care of her (I thought) and then she ends up caring for me. Thanks babe!

2 more days till Thanksgiving Break! I think we will make it.....

No comments: