Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Moab pics

Coming back to camp after one of my early morning laps. This is when I was feeling really good!
This picture I was obviously not feeling so good..... enjoying a little time off the bike seat :)
Base Camp
Checking in at the SOLO check-in. Swipe your card once to check in, once to check out and begin another lap, then go to the tent. This is why it seems like the laps take longer when you look at the time.
My race mechanic straightening up my bike lights. Service with a smile!
The madness that ensued following the run!!!
My beautiful wife enjoying the desert and the madness and suffering that is about to take place....... :)
The bikes in the stands waiting to be ridden. 400+ bikes in the staging area at the start.

No comments: