Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fighting ILLINI

The fighting Illini had a great game tonight against Clemson as part of the ACC - BIG TEN Challenge. As I type this there are still about 7 minutes left, and IL has a 2 pt lead. Hope they get the win, it would be a huge one! Anyway, I rode my bike on the trainer tonight for about 1 and a half hours, which is a long time for me on the trainer, while watching this game. I was going to go sockless, as BlackBerry taught me to do, but instead decided that it may be good luck if I wore my Illinois Cycling socks from my sis Anne Marie who attends the U of I.


On another note, I think this is the weekend that we get to begin snowboarding! Hopefully Natalie gets to go with me one day, right now she is working on Saturday and Sunday. I know she would like to get out and practice the S turns she has been doing in her mind for the past 2 years! We got 30+ inches of snow over the weekend in both Beaver Creek and Vail with another 6-8 inches supposed to fall this week.

1 comment:

Drama Queen 29.6 said...

Hey! If your cousin Mary had been there (in person) Illini had a sure win!