Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Date Night

A first for me in officiating. I've worked 3 games in a day before, but never at different locations/times. I had 7/8 boys this morning in Mattoon, 30 minutes north of us, and then JV boys at Altamont, 15 minutes west of us this evening. I had planned for a date night after this evenings games. 

Date nights always seem trickier to plan when we are watching calorie intake/counting calories. It's very hard to go out to eat and not take in a ton of calories! It's also addicting to see results from calorie counting, and therefore just want to stay in and keep that progress going. But I think it's good to surprise your system once in a while, plus time with my wife is always great! So date night typically is eat whatever and just enjoy. Tonight it was Buffalo Wild Wings and Culvers for ice cream. 

No comments: