Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brothers

Last week, I got the chance to hang out with my youngest brother Michael for an entire week. I can't tell you the last time we got to spend that much time together. I wasn't around much while he was growing up, college, work, Colorado, you know, life basically. But now he is in college at the U of I, and has a few more breaks, so he was able to come out with Anne Marie and Mom for a week of just chillin... (and sleeping) It was awesome to get to spend some time with him! We went snowshoeing, for a few runs, and shared some good meals. The pic below is of him CONCENTRATING while trying to beat me in shuffleboard... which he succeeded in doing once of 3 times.
In a span of 2 weeks, Natalie and I both got to hang out with our youngest brothers. Hers is a bit younger than mine, still being in high school. It was a great opportunity for both of us! We are both blessed to have such great families and siblings!

No comments: